Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Baby Kroll

Hey everyone! As you probably all know, we are EXPECTING!!!! Our baby is due on July 5th! We are so incredibly excited, and loving the experience of being pregnant! I have been horrible at documenting things, so I am turning over a new leaf!!!

We found out that we were pregnant in October, but kept it a secret from our families until Thanksgiving! We had taken a picture of Daniel and I holding a sign that said +1. We wrapped it up and gave it to our families! My Mom, and Mother-in-law, already knew that I was pregnant (motherly intuition) but it was an awesome surprise for everyone! The funniest thing that happened was, we showed it to my grandparents, and they looked at it, and looked at it, and said "oh that's nice" then finally it clicked for my Grandma, and she jumped and was so excited, her and my grandpa were crying! It was so cute!

I have had an amazingly easy pregnancy so far, I haven't had any morning sickness, heartburn, or anything to make me nauseous! I have just had food aversions, which are sometimes crappy! I haven't had any real cravings yet, but certain things taste better than usual, such as pickles, and mustard! My brother in law is so cute, for Christmas he got me a huge jar of dill pickles! Best present!

We had our first appointment with the Dr on December 2nd. Hearing the heartbeat and seeing our little peanut for the first time, was an amazing experience! I can't wait to meet this little person!

How far along: 12 weeks pregnant and it's still going great!
Total weight gain: None so far
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but my pants are feeling tight
Stretch marks: no
Sleep: sleeping is great, except for getting up three times to go to the bathroom
Best moment of this week: Christmas with my families
Miss anything: not yet, I can still do everything
Movement: not yet, but cannot wait for it
Food Cravings: mustard and pickles
Anything make you queasy or sick: Daniels hair gel
Gender: don't know yet
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: none other than food aversions
Belly button, in or out: way in
Wedding rings, on or off: on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward too: our next appointment on Friday, to hear the heartbeat again!

I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment